Frequently Asked Questions
We do not offer exchanges.
If the merchandise is damaged, defective, or parts are missing, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to ship out a replacement of the item if available.
If your purchase isn’t just right, we’re happy to accept your return within 30 days for a full refund of unwashed, unworn items. A UPS return shipping label (valid for 30 days) is included in your shipment to make returning your order easy. Place return items in a standard, mailable box with the packing slip included with your order, place the UPS shipping label on the outside of the box, tape it up and drop it off at your local UPS store. Your account will be credited within 15 business days after the merchandise arrives at our facility. If you have any questions, please reach out on the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website.
*Custom items are not eligible for returns.
The credit card used at time of purchase will be credited for the cost of the merchandise. If the merchandise was damaged or defective and you do not require a replacement or we cannot fulfill a replacement, the shipping costs for that item will also be refunded.
UPS tracking information is available when your order has shipped.
You will find your tracking number on your order page after 5 PM EST the next business day after your order was submitted.
This can be found by clicking the “profile” icon in the top right corner, selecting “My Account”, and clicking “Orders” in the right rail.
You can also contact us at email@example.com.
If you received the wrong merchandise or you did not receive an item or items in your order, we want your order to be rectified as soon as possible.
Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following information:
Billing Name, Customer PO or Order Number, Product Code, Product Description, Quantity, and Size of merchandise. You will find all of this information on the packing slip included in the box with your merchandise.
We will need to know what you ordered and did not receive or what you received incorrectly.
- Check that your web browser has been updated to its latest version.
- Usually, you can check it in the 'About' window and force it to update from there.
- Try cleaning the cache memory and cookies from your browser, follow the steps below.
- From browser press CTRL-SHIFT-DELETE if you're using Windows, COMMAND-SHIFT-DELETE if you're using MacOS.
- In the cache-cleaning menus, if you don't want to lose your logged accounts when deleting the cache memory and cookies, you should unmark 'Saved Passwords' from your menu. Ideally, you should only clean your cache memory and cookies, so choose only that options.
- Don't want to clear your cache and lose passwords? Place the order using a different browser or computer if available.
Our customer service team can be reached directly at +1 (631) 518 3320, Monday through Friday, 9:30AM to 5:30PM EST.